Hole io is an arcade physics puzzle game with battle royale mechanics created by French studio Voodoo. Players control a black hole moving around an urban area. By consuming various objects, holes will increase in size, allowing players to consume larger objects as well as smaller players.
The game was received positively by critics and took the top spot in the free apps section on the App Store and on Google Play. Some critics, however, characterized the game as a clone of the 2018 independent game Donut County. It has also been criticized for being promoted as a multiplayer game when in fact the other “players” are computer-controlled NPCs.
How to Play Hole.io?
Enter the arena and face the other holes in a fierce battle.
Eat everything in sight with your blackhole and expand it to eat more! Show them who is the biggest holes in town! This is a circle controlling the game. Control your character, and eat all your .io enemies!
- Drag your finger to control your black hole!
- When you pull things to your hole, you will have a bigger black hole!
- This is a competitive game. You must beat your enemies to be the best .io player!
- Expand your blanks and become the biggest in the .io game world!
- Eat everything in front of your black hole!
- You can play offline, no internet needed and unblocked free to play!
When the hole becomes bigger, its strength to pull other things becomes much more powerful. The game is easy to use yet very fun to play! This feels like starving, eat all your enemies in BlackHole!
Do you like this game?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1